[Nfbk] Convention Reservationd

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:30:12 UTC 2017

Hello Again,
You should not have any further problems making a hotel reservation. I spoke with Mark and somehow an inventory lock was put on our block. Reservations need to be made by this Friday the 8th to guarantee a room. Please email me off list at, cathyj1949 at gmail.com to let me know you have a reservation. I will need to prepaid a master list for the front desk so they know who gets the $35 credit. Failure to contact me could cause real confusion. Thanks for your cooperation.