[Nfbk] Convention Reservationd

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:52:28 UTC 2017

Good Morning,
We are still experiencing problems making our hotel reservations. It appears that we are not the only group having difficulties. Mark has assured me no one will be turned away as long as rooms are available, even though our cut-off date is tomorrow. Hilton is supposed to be working on the problem, but if you have an issue just ask for Mark Breslin. Members Don't forget to let me know when you made your reservation so I can add you to the master list for the room credit. I know some of you already have reservations, but I haven't heard from you. Thanks Guys!