[Nfbk] NFB Kentucky Technology and Business Symposium on Friday, September 22 from 9 to 4

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Wed Sep 13 12:30:54 UTC 2017

Hello Todd, Good to hear from you. Would you please call me sometime today. I am making plans for next Friday and the vendor table. Thanks, Bill Brooks

William O. Brooks
Insurance Services Representative
7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214
502-937-5953 / 502-439-2870
Providing Insurance Services for 41 Years
Always...Invest in People
GO VOLS!!
            AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STORE, a full service