[Nfbk] Cardinal Last Call

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 02:13:53 UTC 2018

Sorry, I forgot.
 The Frankfort chapter will  Participate in a citizens Academy every Tuesday in September. It’s kind of like the police academy. They’re going to have materials in braille and everything. We will get to meet a police dog, and learn how their weapons work. We will also learn what they do on the job. Then we will have a graduation on the last day. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun! We are also working on a fundraiser. Ideas are being tossed around and we are considering a dinner in the dark.
 Also we are raffling off over $500 in cash! We donated $100 to The resource office of social ministries.ROSM. this helps people who are having problems paying their electric and gas and maybe rent. We have a new member as well. His name is Scotty Monroe and we’re hoping he’ll come with us to the state convention. Lora, if I think of anything else before Friday I will let you know. Sorry again that I forgot. It looks like I’m not the only one. Sorry about that too.

Sent from my iPhone