[Nfbk] Final Reminder for Kentucky Cardinal Articles

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Aug 27 12:18:07 UTC 2018

Good Morning, Everyone:

This is a reminder for all NFBK Chapter and Division Presidents who are
planning to submit an article for the Kentucky Cardinal Summer Edition. We
had asked that articles be submitted by Friday, August 24th. We have
received only one article at this point in time. This is a final call;
please have your updates in to us by no later than Friday, August 31st.

You can send your articles to Lora at lorafelty at windstream.net. It would be
best received in the body of an email; please do not format or indent.
Please double space between your paragraphs, but that is all we require from
you.

Thank you all for your cooperation and we look forward to receiving your
finished product!

Respectfully,

Todd