[Nfbk] Be Sure to Register for the 2018 NFB Kentucky TAD Job Fair

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Aug 27 12:18:34 UTC 2018

Greetings Everyone,

Well, it's coming up on that time of year again. We are excited to share
something with you that is somewhat unique in what NFB Kentucky TAD has
offered in prior years. Please visit us at: http://www.nfbkentuckytad.info
to find out more about our Job Fair with a focus on hiring individuals who
are visually impaired.

We ask that you pre-register for this event, which will take place during
the NFBK State Convention on Friday, October 12th from 9:00 A.M. to 1:30
P.M. The location will be at the Hilton Garden Northeast in Louisville. The
cost to attend is free. Yes, it's free, but only if you pre-register! We
have limited space, so be sure to reserve your place today.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you there!

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, President

NFB Kentucky TAD