[Nfbk] HR 620

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:03:26 UTC 2018

Good Morning,
I am hoping that you have taken the time to read the email that I forwarded
from our Govermental Affairs office yesterday asking us to contact our
Congressmen to ask them to vote NO on HR 620, the bill that will erode the
original intent of the ADA. This is an urgent call to action! I am going to
list below the direct phone numbers for our 6 Congressmen in Kentucky with
their party affiliation, the district they represent, and how they stand on
this issue.

Andy Barr: 202-225-4706, (R), 6th district, has cospnsored HR 620. Ask him
to reconsider and vote NO on the bill.

James Coomer: 202-225-3115, (R), 1st district, has cosponsored HR 620. Ask
him to reconsider and vote NO on the bill.

Brett Guthrie: 202-225-3501, (R), 2nd district, has cosponsored HR 620. Ask
him to reconsider and vote NO on the bill.

Thomas Massie: 202-225-3465, (R), 4th district, did not cosponsor. Ask him
to vote NO on the bill.

Harold Rogers: 202-225-4601, (R), 5th district, cosponsored HR 620. Ask him
to reconsider and vote NO on the bill.

John Yarmuth: 202-225-5401, (D), 3rd district, is apposed to HR 620. He
will vote NO. Ask him to use his influence to encourage other Congressmen
to vote NO on the bill. Be sure to thank him for his support on this issue.

Thanks again for your help in defeating the erosion of the ADA.