[Nfbk] FW: Focus on Veterans with Disabilities - Kentucky Industry Liaison Group - Spring Seminar - Friday, March 9th

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Feb 15 14:48:32 UTC 2018

FYI!

Todd

Subject: KYILG Spring Seminar - Friday, March 9th

Good morning!  On behalf of the KYILG, we would like to invite you to our
first seminar of 2018 where discussions will include military hiring
practices, military cultural awareness and how to support your employees who
are veterans with disabilities.  Whether you are a federal contractor with a
veteran hiring benchmark or an employer looking for great information on the
employment and retention of veterans, this seminar will be beneficial to us
all.  Please see the attached brochure for more information.

Date/Time: Friday, March 9, 2018 10:15 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (registration
beginning at 9:45)

Location: Central Bank, 9300 Shelbyville Road  Louisville

RSVP by Feb 27th to: Donna Ernst at donna.ernst at louisville.edu or
502.852.6538.  Please include the following information:

.         Name of attendee

.         Name of company

.         Special dietary needs

Cost: No charge for current paid members of the ILG OR $50 for NON-MEMBERS,
payable* the day of the event (see brochure for more information).

Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you on March 9th!  Beth

Beth Montgomery, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

Senior Consultant

OutSolve, LLC

502.836.3919 (cell)

bmontgomery at outsolve.com

 <http://outsolve.com/timeline/outsolve-at-20>
cid:image011.jpg at 01D38872.2BE4CAA0

 <https://clients.outsolve.com/aap8.aspx>
outsolve-email-compliance-united.jpg

  _____

To unsubscribe from the ASHLAND-COALITI list, click the following link:
http://lsv.uky.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NzcwIHRvZGRlLnN0ZXBoZW5zQFdJTkR
TVFJFQU0uTkVUIEFTSExBTkQtQ09BTElUSbMRRHcZoPLA
<http://lsv.uky.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NzcwIHRvZGRlLnN0ZXBoZW5zQFdJTk
RTVFJFQU0uTkVUIEFTSExBTkQtQ09BTElUSbMRRHcZoPLA&c=SIGNOFF> &c=SIGNOFF