[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Chili Supper and Auction.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Feb 20 12:40:31 UTC 2018

Good morning!
We are less than 3 weeks away from our 2018 Chili Supper & Auction.
I hope you have saved the date for Saturday March 10, 2018.  We’ve got auction items for the whole family & a chili dinner to satisfy too.
Join us at Cressent Hill United Methodist Church, 201 South Peterson.  Dinner will be served from 4:30pm till 6pm & then the auction will begin shortly there after.
Invite your family, friends, co-workers & neighbors.  Dinner costs $5 for adults & $3 for kids 12 & under. — feeling excited.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com