[Nfbk] BELL program funding opportunity

Phil Seif pseif at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 01:10:52 UTC 2018

Many of you were moved by the testimony of the Braille Enrichment for Literacy and Learning (BELL) participants during the convention.
You can support our BELL program if you have milk caps from Prairie Farms milk! Just visit the Prairie Farms "Our Caps Your Cause" website (https://www.prairiefarms.com/ocyc-redeemcodes/), show all categories in the category box, choose "National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky" from the list of organizations, enter your Prairie Farms milk cap code, and submit using the 'Donate' button!  Donations will directly benefit the BELL program per the NFB of Kentucky open Board meeting at the 2018 convention.
The link is also available on the affiliate website at https://www.nfbofky.org/bell.php
Thank you,
Phil