[Nfbk] Greater Louisville November Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Oct 23 21:07:42 UTC 2018

Good evening!

Please join your Greater Louisville chapter on Friday November 2 for our monthly meeting.
Location is the Norton Healthcare conference building, 224 East Broadway. Time is, 6pm till 8pm.

Join us for some spirited discussion around an article entitled, Cultivating Feelings of First Class Status. By Justin Salisbury.  Mr. Salisbury is an O&M instructor for the State of Hawaii.

We will read the article & engage in discussion regarding NFB philosophy, personal experiences & how we can, as blind people promote these same feelings.

We would appreciate if you could bring a light snack or drink to share with everyone.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com