[Nfbk] Volunteers Needed

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:34:05 UTC 2018

Good Morning,
The American Printing House for the Blind is looking for 8 volunteers with various degrees of vision to help do some additional testing on their new web page design. If you are interested and can be available next Thursday, September 13th between 1 and 4 PM for 20 to 30 minutes, please contact me off-line at cathyj1949 at gnail.com, or by phone at 502-366-2317 with your contact information. I will pass along your info to Dave Wilkinson who will contact you with further details. Thanks for your help.