[Nfbk] Join us tomorrow! - September 2018 NFBGL Meeting

Reece O'Bryan reeceobryan at icloud.com
Thu Sep 6 15:19:45 UTC 2018

Good morning everyone,

We hope to see you at our September meeting on September 7 (tomorrow) from 6 PM to 8 PM at our usual meeting place on 224 E. Broadway. Three of our local members (Bo, Kenny and Reece will be discussing various tips, tricks and apps for getting your personal finances in line! Bring a friend and some questions for us: we want to try to answer everyone’s questions regarding money, budgeting, Credit, investing and more.

You can check out and tell us if you are coming at the Facebook event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/281281206035119/?ti=icl

It would really help us out if everyone that is coming could take a few minutes to answer a breif survey here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JLFM2WR

We hope you can make it,

Reece O'Bryan
502-827-3725