[Nfbk] Greater Louisville State Convention Financial Assistance.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Sep 11 18:15:56 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Greater Louisville family!

 I am excited to let you all know, that the GL board has approved the following financial assistance for the 2018 NFB of Kentucky State Convention.

If you are a dues paying member, on or before August 1, 2018 & pre-register for the 2018 NFB of Kentucky State Convention, you will receive a $30 cash reimbursement.  This reimbursement will be given to you the weekend of State convention and when you find our treasurer Jayne Seif.  This assistance will cover the cost of your pre-registration & banquet cost.

Please be mindful that Jayne will be a busy bee this weekend, so try to find her at an appropriate time.  If we decide to hand this task to another GL board member we will let you know.

For all State convention information, please visit the NFB of Kentucky website at, www.nfbofky.org.
& find the State Convention tab.

If you have any questions, please email me at, njp at twc.com.  Thank you!

Respectfully,