[Nfbk] Aira at NFBK Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:01:52 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,
I have some exciting news! The Aira Corporation, the NFB and our State
Affiliates have a great offer. Aira will provide free service to anyone
attending our upcoming NFB of Kentucky convention. This will give you an
opporturtinity to try the service at no charge. This offier is also valid
for those who already subscribe to Aira. Absolutely no minutes will be
charged to your account. For more details read the attachment.