[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 21:02:41 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,
Our 2018 NFBK State Convention is just three weeks away. One of our biggest fundraisers is our reverse Raffle. Many of you are already hard at work selling your tickets. I want to thank you for that. I would like to encourage others to get in the game. If you would like to buy and or sell Raffle tickets please let me know and I will make sure you get what you need. The proceeds from our Raffle go a long way to support the many projects sponsored by this Affiliate. Hope to see you all at convention.