[Nfbk] NFB Kentucky Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:31:50 UTC 2018

Good Sunday Morning!
I want to remind everyone to pre-register for our 2018 NFBK convention. Go to our web page at www.nfbky.org and find convention registration. Members who register on or before October 6th will pay: registration $15, Saturday lunch $16, and banquet $18. On October 7th the prices are: registration $20, lunch $20, and banquet $25. Non-members pay: registration $20, Saturday lunch $20, and banquet $25.
I am working on the agenda. As soon as I have it finalized I will post it on the list and the web site. I hope to see YOU there!