[Nfbk] State Convention Friday Night Social Information.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Sep 23 16:55:17 UTC 2018

Hello NFBK!

The Greater Louisville chapter is excited to be hosting this years Friday Night Social at state convention.  We wanted to shake things up a bit, so we have planned a theme night.  The theme for the social is, Hawaiian Luau.

We strongly encourage everyone to pull out those grass skirts and Hawaiian shirts and feel the good vibes of the islands.  Traditional luau activities, such as the limbo and Hula dancing will be taking place.  It’s going to be lots of fun for the whole family!

Jayne and I will be conducting the NFB of Kentucky auction during the social as well, so make sure you come prepared to support our affiliate.  If you have auction items, please contact Lora at, lorafelty at windstream.net.

Since October is Meet the Blind Month and October 15th is White Cane Awareness day, the Greater Louisville chapter is supplying the items needed to create a project that everyone can participate in and take back to your communities.  Jayne and I will give you all the details on this project at the social.

We truly look forward to hosting you and having lots of luau fun!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com