[NFBK] Convention Reservations

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 11:51:36 UTC 2019

Good Morning,
Plans for our 2019 NFB of Kentucky State Convention are coming together. Jayne, Phil, and I went to the Hilton Garden Inn Northeast yesterday afternoon to talk set up and menus. As soon as management gets back to me with prices we will be able to start preregistration. I want to strongly urge you to go ahead and make your hotel reservation by the September 2nd deadline if you are planning to stay overnight. We were told that the hotel will be a packed house that weekend. After we reserve the rooms in our block there may not be any rooms available at all. Call the hotel direct at 502-423-0018. Be sure to mention that you are with the NFB to get our rate. Remember, members who paid dues by August 1st will be given a $35 per room, per night subsidy from the Affiliate. You must call me when your reservation is made so I can put your name on the master list which will be given to the hotel. You don’t want to miss one minute of the action the weekend of September 20th through the 22nd. See you there!