[NFBK] Calling for Cardinal Articles

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Wed Aug 14 23:45:14 UTC 2019

Our Summer 2019 issue of the Cardinal Newsletter is in process.  All chapter
and division presidents, please send me your updates by Sat., Aug. 24.

Also, if you have any news for the Have You Heard? Section, please send it
to me by Aug. 24.

For those who received financial assistance to attend national convention,
this is a reminder that I need those articles as well.

This is our newsletter, lets make it a great one!

Please email articles to me in the body of the email, no formatting, please.

Email to:  lorafelty at windstream.net

Thanks for your help in pulling this project together!!!