[NFBK] Fwd: Get the scoop now on our lastest news!

Karen Mayne karenmayne1964 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:23:11 UTC 2019

Karen Mayne,
President of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky's Frankfort chapter.

 The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.

Helen Keller

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller

Begin forwarded message: