[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville June Meeting Invite.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri May 24 13:33:43 UTC 2019

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Please join your Greater Louisville chapter on Friday June 14th, 6pm till8pm for our June chapter meeting. We will be gathering at the American Printing House in the 4th floor conference room.
The top agenda topic will be the voting of the proposed changes made to our constitution.  We are also working on having a guest from the Louisville Free Public Library.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com