[Nfbk] A Note from President Riccobono

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:02:37 UTC 2019

Here are a couple of notes for you to consider. As you know, we have just a
few days until our convention registration closes. While rooms at the hotel
are going fast, we have been able to expand our block of rooms slightly.
Thus, you can encourage those waiting until the last minute that they still
have a chance to get a room at the Mandalay Bay. Additionally, we have
spoken with the hotel about the deposit that is taken during the initial
check-in process on site. The hotel has agreed that those attending our
convention will only be asked to put down a $200.00 deposit. This is far
less than the hotel usually holds for events of our size. Please share this
information with those who have previously been given other numbers.