[Nfbk] Last Call for Greater Louisville Auction Items.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu May 30 13:40:14 UTC 2019

Good morning!

The 2019 NFB of Greater Louisville Spaghetti Dinner and Auction is just over a week away. The auction list is coming together nicely and I hope to have a rough draft out for your viewing this weekend.

This is the last call for auction items. If you have items that you have collected or have an item to contribute, that you have not previously informed me about,  please email me the details of items so I can add them to the list. I would like to have all items on the list by Sunday evening June 2. The list will go to print on Tuesday June 4.

Email items or questions to: njp at twc.com.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl