[NFBK] Fwd: [NFBK Convention Uodate

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:09:44 UTC 2019

Good Friday Morning!
I Want to remind you of a few convention details.
1. Today is the last day to make a hotel reservation to be guaranteed a
room at our convention rate. We have filled all of the rooms in our block,
but if there are vacancies at the Hilton Garden Inn Northeast you will
still get a room. Be sure to tell them you are with the NFBK. Call
502-423-0018.
2. The last day to pre-register is Saturday, September 14th. Costs are:
registration $15, lunch $15, and banquet $18. On September 15th all prices
increase by $5. Go to our web site at www.nfbofky.org and follow the
step-by/step instructions. We are using Pay Pal to collect your payment.
3. We would appreciate it if you could donate a new item or two for a door
prize. If you are looking for some suggestions how about a box of candy, a
piece of jewelry, a fall decoration, or even some hard cold cash.  Ranelle
Mackey and Tammy Spencer will except your items.
I have forwarded the information posted by Todd Stephens concerning the
Friday TAD symposium. There are important dates to remember if you are
interested in participating.
See you at convention!
Cathy