[NFBK] NFBK State Convention Out of this World Adventure Sneak Peak

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Sat Sep 7 20:56:43 UTC 2019

We are  all looking forward to our 2019 NFB of Kentucky state convention
that is schedule for September 20-22 at the Hilton Garden Inn Northeast in
Louisville.  Your Friday night hospitality committee has been hard at work
planning a fun filled evening for our first night together.  The fun will
begin at 8:00 PM this year.  The theme for this year's social is the Moon
Landing 50th anniversary.  We will blast off  with an out of this world play
list of music and audio.  Get ready to play some out of this world games,
and brush up on your moon landing/outer space trivia.  Fund prizes will be
awarded to those who know their trivia.  Also, as an added fun element this
year, we are once again offering a photo booth opportunity.  You too can
stand on the moon where Neil Armstrong stood.  There will be fun props for
pictures.  We are not having an auction this year, but we are offering the
opportunity to get 5 by 7 photos for a cost of $5.  Bring your $5 and get
your picture made with you and your friends on the moon.  This will be a
fund-raiser for the affiliate to help cover the cost of our Friday night
social.  Photos will be uploaded and printed, and you will receive them no
later than Sunday morning.  If you so desire, feel free to dress up like
your favorite space hero or alien.  There will be  prizes for the best
costumes.  We look forward to seeing everyone as we blast off to our
fun-filled to the moon and back outer space adventure!!!  .