[NFBK] Bible for Sale

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 18:43:02 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,
Topically we do not use our list serve to sell items. However, this just
might be the exception, Belie is Tammi Spencer’s Description of George’s
Braille Bible and cabinet.
Cathy

Hello, Cathy. This is Tammi Spencer, George's daughter. I am wondering if
you can fo me a favor? I am selling dad's 18 volume Braille Bible. I'm
asking  $300 for it... $350 if they want the cabinet it's in. Attached is a
pic of the cabinet with the bible inside. Can you share this with everyone
for me? I'm not on Listserv since my email changed. They can contact me at
the email Fabfivetammi at gmail.com if  anyone has any questions. Thank you,
in advance.
Tammi

Sorry I can’t get the picture to attach. If you are interested contact me
and I will email you directly.