[NFBK] NFB meetings

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 01:45:08 UTC 2020

Good Evening,
The stay on NFB meetings has been extended through May 31. Any chapter or
division that would like to use our Zoom account to hold a meeting is
welcome to do so. Just contact me and I’ll give you the numbers and meeting
room code.
A decision regarding whether or not we will be holding an in-person Nation
Convention will be coming in a matter of days.
These are crazy times we are luving in. I hope each and everyone of you is
 well and keeping busy. Try not to go insane.