[NFBK] National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM) Action Alert

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Apr 7 05:37:05 UTC 2020

From: Todd Stephens [mailto:todde.stephens at windstream.net]
Sent Monday, April 06, 2020 5:43 PM
To: 'NFBK'; 'NFB of Kentucky, Technology Assistance Division'
Subject: Re: National Association of Blind Merchants (NABM) Action Alert

Good Evening All:

Yes, it’s me again! Just to let you know that
the link to the petition below is new. Blind
vendors were not included in the furst stimulus
package, so if you filled this out a few weeks
back, we ask that you participate with us again.
The form has been revised where all you need to
do is fill out your contact information in the
edit box directly below the letter, review and
send. It couldn’t be easier! For those who use
screenreaders, the form in the prior petition was
tricky with Chrome, but this form revision allows
all browsers to have a successful interface. It
takes just a couple minutes to complete. This is
an advocacy effort that requires many voices to
have a chance. We urge you to participate; we
hope we can count on you! Please find the link near the bottom of this page.

Thank you,

Todd
Todd E. Stephens, Second Vice President
NFB of Kentucky
And
Kentucky Business Enterprises(KBE) Vendor