[NFBK] TONIGHT

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Tue Apr 7 19:41:31 UTC 2020

Reminder Tonight!
Kentucky Students You Are Invited

During this time all students are struggling to learn how to navigate remote learning in many forms. As blind students you share many particular challenges at this time. It would be great if we could get together, share some of our challenges, and see how we can help and support one another.
Please join us on Tuesday,  April 7  at 8:00 PM. You can join our Zoom chat either via the app or by phone cell.

https://zoom.us/j/733230917

To connect via phone

Here is the list of phone numbers.  If one is busy, use the next.

+16468769923,,733230917#
+13126266799,,733230917#

When it asks for your participant ID, just press pound ('#')

We hope to see you there.
Jayne Seif & Angela Henderson Moderators

“Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” C.S. Lewis