[NFBK] (no subject)

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:38:23 UTC 2020

*Good Afternoon, **Here are a few announcements  from Presudent Riccobono.*
*Registration is open for out 2020 National Convention. Even though we will
not be meeting in person plans are being made to hold our convention
virtually from July 14 through the 19.*

*President Riccobono will hold another live Presidential Release on May 1,
at 8:00 PM Eastern time. Zoom platform numbers will be sent out in advance.*
*Seeking Those Applying for SSDI Benefits:*

We would like to speak with blind individuals who are currently applying
for SSDI benefits. This matter is time sensitive. Please have such
individuals contact Valerie Yingling atvyingling at nfb.or <vyingling at nfb.org>
g,  or 410-659-9314, extension 2440.