[NFBK] Share Your Kentucky State Convention Memories

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Tue Aug 11 15:08:59 UTC 2020

As you likely already know, the 2020 NFB of Kentucky convention is going
virtual.  It is scheduled for Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3,
2020.  We invite you to share a special state convention memory.  We are
asking you to submit an audio or video  of no more than two minutes.  So,
please begin thinking about all of the wonderful memories you have of times
shared with your NFB of Kentucky family.  Stay tuned to the NFBK listserve
for further details on how to submit your memories.  We look forward to
remembering all of the fun times we have shared!  Stay tuned for further
convention news and updates!  We all have our national convention memories,
but please remember, this is specifically for your memories of our NFB of
Kentucky state conventions.