[NFBK] NFB of Kentucky 2020 Convention Registration Now Open

icbmwv at icbminc.org icbmwv at icbminc.org
Thu Aug 27 13:54:23 UTC 2020

Dear Lora and Todd,
I just registered for the NFBK convention.  I think that i paid my dues back in January, but if i didn't please let me know and i will pay.  So much has happened.  My dear Barbara passed away in April of a heart attack.  I didn't know whether you knew or not and i know i should have let you known earlier.  Anyway, I look forward to the convention as much as you can look forward to something that is virtual.  I have real problems trying to operate zoom, but Tom my office assistant helps.  I am looking forward to an in person convention next year.  Thank you.
In Christ,
Mike Smith