[NFBK] I would like to hear other's opinions

slerythema at gmail.com slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:55:51 UTC 2020

Toady, I received the NFB statement regarding sexual misconduct. I do not
know what incident has required such statement to be sent at this time.

Here is the problem I have with this statement:

" we report instances of sexual abuse and misconduct to law enforcement when
necessary and required"

There should never be any judgement by an organization, school, university,
or church that determines whether or not to report something. All instances
should be reported so that there can stop being ways for the perpetrator to
continue with their actions. I cannot tell you how many times I have seen
this statement from a university and it sickens me that they have the
audacity to judge whether something is reported. If everything is reported
then we won't have kids thinking something is harmless. No instances of
sexual misconduct are harmless.

Cindy