[NFBK] Parents Rights Bill

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sun Feb 2 14:23:12 UTC 2020

I know Cathy mentioned this a couple of weeks ago. Please do not forget to call/email/contact your state  representative in support of BR (Bill Request) 856, our Parent's Right Bill. Don’t forget though this impacts our population most deeply that anyone can call. Ask your neighbors, your relatives, your friends in Kentucky to participate. If you do not know who your state representative is or how to contact them please seek out a Kentucky state board member or your local chapter president for assistance. Let’s get this important work don here in Kentucky.

Jayne

“Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point.” C.S. Lewis