[NFBK] I am back

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 15:27:04 UTC 2020

It’s been too many years, but I decided to hop back on here and say hello. I am now married to a wonderful woman and we have two great for babies, I am working a day and IB center on Brownsboro road I’m doing a massage on the side on weekends, everything is good.Good morning everybody, I’ve been gone for far too long. It’s been too many years, but I decided to hop back on here and say hello. I am now married to a wonderful woman and we have two great for babies, I am working today and I be center on Brownsboro road I’m doing a massage on the side on weekends, everything is good.