[NFBK] TARC contractor to lay off over 165 employees | News | wdrb.com

Ryan Harvey ryan.harvey at twc.com
Sat Jan 25 00:32:57 UTC 2020

The new contractor, MV transportation, has a history with ADA paratransit programs, and they’re usually very competent. In my four years dealing with them in suburban Chicago, I’ve only had one unprofessional creep that ever drove a bus. Everyone else I’ve ever dealt with from MV was courteous and professional.

Ryan Harvey
Owner/Founder
Firebrand Audio
(606) 231-2959