[NFBK] TARC contractor to lay off over 165 employees | News | wdrb.com

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:44:08 UTC 2020

As I recall MV has it's own problems. First Transit took over from MV. In
my opinion all of the companies that we have had over the past 30 years
could stand to listen to the consumers more. We are still experiencing some
of the same old problems. I personally don't think things will be any
better. They start out promising us the moon but end up falling far short.