[NFBK] Students correction

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sun Jul 5 21:41:31 UTC 2020

Tuesday July 7 @ 7:00PM
Come  join the Kentucky blind students Pre-Convention hangout! Even if you’re not participating in convention, we’ll have activities for you. What’s something we can all enjoy over a phone call? Music, of course! Join us in musical trivia (depending on attendance), name that tune, or discuss and request your favorite songs! It will be student-driven, so you can decide!

Meeting ID: 946 9421 7733

Join via Zoom App
https://zoom.us/j/94694217733

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,94694217733# US (New York)
+13017158592,,94694217733# US (Germantown)

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/94694217733

“Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood,” Fred Rogers