[NFBK] 2020 NFBK State Convention Update

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Thu Jul 30 00:41:53 UTC 2020

Due to the COVID-19 world pandemic, the board of directors of the National
Federation of the Blind of Kentucky voted to move its annual convention to a
virtual platform during its meeting on July 21, 2020.  The convention is
scheduled for Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3, 2020.  So, mark
your calendar and join us!  You can experience the excitement of our annual
convention from Anywhere and Everywhere.  The convention planning committee
is hard at work pulling together a virtual experience you won't soon forget.
Please stay tuned for convention news and updates as time gets nearer the
convention.  We look forward to your participation!