[NFBK] NFB of Greater Louisville.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Mar 23 00:39:08 UTC 2020

Good evening!
With all of the uncertainty in our world at the moment, your NFBGL board has decided to put all monthly meetings, gatherings, fundraisers & events on hold for the foreseeable future. Once this global pandemic is on the down swing and life as we knew it gets back to normal, we will schedule and plan events accordingly.
We are looking into doing some Facebook live sessions, and when those are scheduled we will let you know.
Our Mittie Lake Scholarship committee will be meeting to award a recipient since this scholarship may be needed for the winner to attend their Fall semester of college. Here we are being optimistic that by August this pandemic will be behind all of us.
We do ask that you share any resources that your fellow Federationists could benefit from, such as delivery services wheather those services be businesses or individuals.
Please feel free to share book titles, crafting projects or a life hack you have discovered.
We are all in this together and would like to stay as connected as possible through these unprecedented times.
We hope everyone is healthy and staying positive through these trying times.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com