[NFBK] NFBK Board Neeting

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:55:09 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon,
During this uncertain time there have been many questions about the
activities surrounding the NFB. I would like for each and everyone of you
to join the NFBK Board of Directors tomorrow evening, March 25th at 8
Eastern time for a conference call meeting. I hope to disseminate a wealth
of information that will be of importance to you at this stressful time.
The call-in number is, 605-468-8010. Then you will be asked to enter an
access code followed by #. The code is, 1021099. Hope you can join us.