[NFBK] Fwd: [Nomc] FW: [NCUEB] Braille Writer Shelves, Masks, and More!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu May 21 18:45:12 UTC 2020

Hello.

I know some of you were having trouble finding masks. Please see below. I have ordered several and they are hand made with a wide variety of colors and themes. Proceeds support the Braille initiatives and programs of the National Blindness Professional Certification Board, (NBPCB(

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com