[NFBK] Thinking of you all

Jayne Seif jayneseif at att.net
Sat Nov 14 18:07:55 UTC 2020

As I see the numbers around us rise each day I want to let you all know that I am thinking of and praying for you all. I know we live in many scattered areas, but we are still the NFBK family. So if anyone needs something and they can’t figure it out alone, reach out. We have a depth of knowledge amongst ourselves to help one another out. Also if you need some support reach out to one of your federation family on or off list. There are enough of us sharing contact info that someone can help you get in touch with someone to talk to, or vent to, or pray with, or cry with, or even laugh with. We really are all in this together.

Love to all and stay safe,
Jayne