[NFBK] Thinking of you all

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 18:33:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Jayne for reaching out. I echo what you are saying. We are all in
this together. Our holidays are certainly going to be quite different this
year. My family has canceled our Thanksgiving get together and have instead
decided to stay within our own immediately families. Having said that, I
don’t want anyone to be alone. Like Jayne said, reach out to one of us and
we can make something happen. Take care of yourself and those around you.
Cathy