[NFBK] Soliciting Questions and Concerns for NFB of Kentucky TAD Symposium.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Sep 6 23:21:11 UTC 2020

Good evening!
Are you a parent of a blind child, a teacher of a blind child or a blind student who is struggling with Non-traditional Instruction (NTI) or virtual learning?
The National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky’s Technology Assistance Division (TAD) would like to hear from you.
On Friday, October 2, 2020 during the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky State convention, the Technology Assistance Division will be holding our annual TAD Symposium with a live panel discussion to assist you with your issues with NTI, virtual Learning, the technology itself or how to communicate with teachers on the lack of accessibility.

Please send your questions or concerns to Nickie Pearl at, njp at twc.com.
We encourage everyone to register for the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky State convention. Registration is FREE and the convention will be held via ZOOM. The TAD Symposium is also FREE to attend. Please visit the link below to register for both.

We look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions or assisting to resolve any concerns you have.

Thank you!

https://www.nfbofky.org/convention-registration.php

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl