[NFBK] NFB of Kentucky State Convention Memories.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Sep 7 20:05:56 UTC 2020

The NFBK Convention planning committee is seeking one minute video or audio clips of your favorite convention memories.  These will be included as a part of our 2020 virtual NFB of Kentucky state convention.

You might remember a special guest speaker that really spoke to you.

You might have a special memory of one of our NFBK family members who is no longer with us.

You might share a funny incident that took place during convention that really had nothing to do with convention activities or business.

So please share those poignant memories, those hilarious episodes, or maybe even those whoopsies that happened behind the scenes.  We want to hear from you!

If you wish to submit a convention memory, please email Lora Stephens at lora at nfbofky.org.  She will provide instructions on how to submit your video or audio file.

Entries must be received no later than September 15, 2020in order to be included, but we encourage you to submit them as soon as possible!!!

As you likely already know, the 2020 NFB of Kentucky convention is going virtual.  It is scheduled for Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3, 2020.  We invite you to share a special state convention memory.  We are asking you to submit an audio or video  of no more than one minute.  So, please begin thinking about all of the wonderful memories you have of times shared with your NFB of Kentucky family.  Stay tuned to the NFBK listserve for further details on how to submit your memories.  We look forward to remembering all of the fun times we have shared!  Stay tuned for further convention news and updates!  We all have our national convention memories, but please remember, this is specifically for your memories of our NFB of Kentucky state conventions.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com