[NFBK] NFBGL - Reminder - Submitting Concerns Regarding TARC

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Tue Sep 15 13:58:57 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

This is a reminder that the deadline to submit your concerns regarding the
TARC fixed route and para-transit system is tomorrow Wednesday, September
16. Please take a moment to send your concerns to: lonnie at nfbofky.org
<mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org> . You are also welcome to call and discuss your
issues. I may be contacted by phone at: (502) 609-2394. Please remember to
spread the word to those members and non-members who may not be subscribed
to our list serve. Let's work together to effect a change in the quality of
services provided by TARC.

Respectfully,

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>