[NFBK] NFBGL - Reminder TARC Concerns

lonnie at nfbofky.org lonnie at nfbofky.org
Wed Sep 9 14:05:37 UTC 2020

Good Morning,

This is a reminder to please submit your concerns surrounding TARC fixed
rout and para-transit services to me promptly so that we may forward them on
to Chris Stewart and Becky Murrell for review and action, where appropriate.
We had initially stated the deadline would be 7 days from last Friday
however, I am extending this due to the holiday weekend. The new deadline to
submit concerns will be 7 days from today, September 9. As communicated
during our meeting, my role is to pass on your concerns not to determine
merit or applicability. Concerns may be sent to me directly at:
lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org> . Please spread the word for
those individuals not subscribed to our list serve so we may reach the
broadest audience possible. Let's work together to effect a change in how
TARC provides services.

Much Thanks,

Lonnie T. Swafford - President

National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville

Phone: (502) 609-2394

Fax: (502) 491-1992

Email: lonnie at nfbofky.org <mailto:lonnie at nfbofky.org>