[NFBK] The CDC has advised vaccinated Americans to Travel Again!

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Tue Apr 13 13:23:08 UTC 2021

	In a highly welcomed announcement, the CDC has advised vaccinated
Americans to travel again as they want to. As one of these millions of
vaccinated Americans, I am pleased that the CDC has advised that
travel, for vaccinated Americans, is responsible and safe again. I
still say that I am safer going to Disney World than my local grocery
store. To that end, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean & Norwegian have opened
many new Caribbean cruise offerings for this summer, summer of 2021,
for Vaccinated passengers only. These new cruises go out of non-US
ports, thus avoiding the current CDC halt of all cruises from US
ports. BUT, I am writing to invite you to come and go cruising with us
March 2-10, 2022, to the Panama Canal and the very southern Caribbean.
I have a block of staterooms on the Norwegian Jewel, on the 8-night
sailing out of Panama City, Panama. I have attached a trip letter with
the details. Look at these Panama Canal cruise details and join for us
cruising again. Call or reply with questions.

	Thanks, Bill Brooks
William O. BrooksInsurance Services Representative7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214502-937-5953 (Office)502-439-2870 (Cell)Providing
Insurance Services for 44 Years Always...Invest in PeopleGO VOLS!!AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STOREA full service travel agency, providing safe,
economical, enjoyable, memorable travel and vacation experiences.